Tuesday, September 29, 2009

School Activities Flooding

Today, my son is going to have his monthly examination at school. He's a grade 3 student studying at one of the private schools here in DasmariƱas, Cavite. It's been months that I let him study on his own. I've been busy doing my online works that's why I neglected him sometimes. But still I'm happy that he got good grades at school. Other reason is that I want him not to become too dependent on me. I want him to learn things, decide for himself as early as possible.

After the monthly exam follows the scouting activity. They are going to have a camping at the school. On October they will have a search for Mr. & Ms. United Nations 2009 as a way of celebrating the United Nations Day. He is a member of their Drum & Lyre Troop so every Saturday he attended their practice.

On November they are going to have a field trip. A very expensive one, as all of us will join the trip together with my husband. Two trip schedules was set by the school administrator, one for Baguio and the other for Manila tour. We opted to join the Manila Tour as we have problems in long travel. We don't want to risk our health. Long travel by bus gets us very dizzy and vomit that results in our being hospitalized afterwards. In Manila Tour we are scheduled to visit Museo Pambata, National Library, Crispy Creme or Happy Toothpaste, Settlement House and The Star City (Rides all you can).

0 comments:

Blogger template 'Pinki' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP