Friday, September 25, 2009

Noynoy Aquino and Mar Roxas, will they win?




Since Sen. Noynoy Aquino announced his intention to run for Presidency, I can't help asking myself why this early? Is he really fit to run? Can't he wait for another 6 years? Is he capitalizing on the recent death of his mother, Former Pres. Corazon Aquino, that their name is still fresh on people's minds thus giving him an edge to his opponents in terms of popularity?

In my opinion I think its not yet the right time. I like the Aquino family and of course their names are not tainted of anything bad with regards to running a government office. I may agree to make Pres. Cory Aquino as one of our national heroes. I even like Kris even if she's tackless sometimes, she is very smart, independent and really intelligent. In short, I also like Noynoy to become a President but not in this coming election.

I'm really having a dilemma if I vote for him or not. I wish he didn't rush everything and just continue to serve the people as a Senator, observe and gain more knowledge on how to effectively run the government.

0 comments:

Blogger template 'Pinki' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP